US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking a Systems Administration, Associate (Desktop Support Administrator)
to work with a Federal Client in Radford, VA. This position is support for a mixed and growing environment of Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, and Linux. This Administrator will work across many teams and high-level managers in the organization to design, lead, manage, maintain and track assets, deploy, implement, troubleshoot, and support the workforce environment. On-site support will be required as necessary to ensure all desktop capabilities are available to over 200 users. Responsibilities
- Implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software
- Developing local operating procedures, processes, and policies
- Identifying and monitoring the ongoing operation of the Windows 10 environment.
- Identifying problems and implementing corrective actions as needed
- Maintaining 100% accountability of Desktop related assets via inventory control and asset management
- 5 years' experience in supporting desktops and laptops hardware as well as Windows 10, Microsoft Office applications, and Server 2016/2019
- High amount of knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Base level of knowledge for Citrix XenDesktop (RemotePC)
- CompTIA Security+ Certifications
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) - can be waived for 90 days after project join date
- A minimum of at least 5 years of experience in performing the specified functions
- 12 years of overall professional experience with a Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of overall professional experience with a Master's degree
- US Citizenship
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
Secret Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.