Responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Supports one or more Buying team(s).
- Serves as a data entry clerk with responsibility for entering and maintaining a variety of data. Utilizes network computer with various software to perform duties. Enters purchase orders into order management system and ensures transmitted to vendor partners. Tracks delivery of purchase orders.
- Prepares reports and recaps on a periodic and regular basis, and/or upon request. Gathers and/or files requested information.
- Responds to routine telephone calls, emails, workflow tasks, and other inquiries. Monitors delivery and receipt of merchandise, and site pricing files. Reports discrepancies to buyer for resolution.
- Effectively communicates with buyer, vendors, internal team(s) and store personnel. Performs general clerical duties as assigned.
Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on courtesy. Assists customers and communicates positively in a friendly manner. Takes action to solve problems quickly. Alerts the higher-level supervisor, or proper point of contact for help when problems arise. Adheres to safety regulations and standards. Promptly reports any observed workplace hazards, and any injury, occupational illness, and/or property damage resulting from workplace mishaps to the immediate supervisor. Adheres to established standards of actively supporting the principles of the EEO program and prevention of sexual harassment.
One year of experience in retail or a related field or work area preferred. Must have the ability to perform the required functions of the position. One to two years experience with spreadsheet and word processing software packages. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing. Ability to apply the mechanics of purchasing and common business practices. Knowledge of general clerical procedures, routine and organizational skills, while maintaining a high level of accuracy is required.
Eligible for incremental telework as determined by MR/MF policy.