Field Services Supervisor

Employer
Vector Security and Vector Security Networks
Location
Columbia, MD
Posted
Jan 18, 2022
Closes
Jan 21, 2022
Ref
320521513
Function
Management
Hours
Full Time
Join our Team$1000 Hiring Bonus EligibleAt Vector, our team is brought together by a passion for providing premier intelligent security solutions to our clients. This is what empowers our team to make decisions ensuring the customers best interest is at the core of our service.The Field Services Supervisor leads all daily operations, personnel and processes. This individual is responsible for the team's success in achieving goals focused on safety, quality, productivity, and cost. The Field Services Supervisor will develop leaders and facilitate problem solving with a strong focus on continuous improvement to ensure the teams success.What You'll Do:Manage and train field technicians to ensure they have the proper skills to complete service and installation calls in a timely and accurate manner.Manage all aspects of field technician operations, provide in house training which includes safety, soft skills and technical.Oversee payroll and attendance for staff.Spend approximately 70% of time in the field with technicians and the remaining 30% on administrative responsibilities.Take part in the on call supervision for after hours and weekend support, approximately one week out of four.Responsible for all aspects of technician safety and reporting of incidents.May assist sales department with system design.What You Need:High School Diploma or equivalencyMinimum of three years install/service experience; supervisory experience preferredClean Driving RecordProficient with MicroSoft Office SuiteAlong with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive "Total Rewards" package. Qualifying employees receive:Medical, dental, and vision coverageCompany paid life and AD insuranceCompany paid short- and long-term disabilityVoluntary benefit products401k retirement savings plan after just 60 daysPaid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidaysTuition reimbursementEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Company Overview:With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services.Our unique history traces back to The Philadelphia Contributionship, America's oldest property insurance company founded in part by Benjamin Franklin in 1752.Vector Security is a Drug-Free WorkplaceVector Security is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)

Similar jobs