RUSTLER CONSTRUCTION INC.
Road * Bridge * Utility * Site Work
Rustler Construction Inc. is a General Contractor specializing in road, bridge & utility projects. Founded in 1997, Rustler continues to expand its annual volume while maintaining control of its projects with an experienced & success oriented work force. Our offices are just off Rte. 4 & the beltway in Upper Marlboro, MD.
- Review of bid documents
- Pricing of in-house work and review/negotiation of sub/supplier pricing.
- Review and approve subcontracts and purchase orders to ensure optimum value and compliance with contract documents.
- Coordinate development and updates of project schedule.
- Overall responsibility for submittals, shop drawings, certifications, etc.
- Serve as primary liason with Owner’s representatives as well as subs.
- Coordinate and manage the progress of the project to include timely completion, adherence to specifications, and overall profitability of the project inclusive of change order negotiations.
- Financial input with the project to include job costing, billing, and subcontractor requisitions.
- Complete close out of the project.
- 4 year degree in a construction related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with construction project management specifically related to road, bridge or utility work.
- Strong computer skills, communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage construction projects and personnel.
Reasons to Join the Rustler Team:
- Rustler is an established firm with solid financial capabilities. Your job is secure.
- As our firm continues to grow, the opportunities are there for the employees to grow with the firm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefit package includes health insurance, paid leave, and a 401(k) plan
Email your resume