Maginniss + del Ninno Architects, a prominent, award-winning, Old Town Alexandria, VA architecture firm, is searching for an Architect/Project Manager with 10+ years’ experience to join our highly creative and professional team. Our design approach begins with a thorough research of each project’s environmental and cultural conditions, discovering details of location, history, climate, patterns of use, and social significance. In this way, we find new and meaningful strategies to enhance our built environment. Learn more about us at www.mdnarch.com.
As a result of a growing client base with diverse projects, we are currently seeking an articulate and strategically minded project manager. The right candidate has a commitment to design excellence and a proven history of success in the craft of building. Project managers work closely with our principal-in-charge and project architects and will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of projects, large and small, providing the highest quality of work.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of professional work experience through all phases of design, including delivery of built projects
- highly developed design vision to provide continuity and delivery of design intent
- excellent communication skills, specifically with clients and complex client teams
- superior leadership skills, strategic thinking, and team management skills
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies to mentor and guide others
- registered architect and LEED Accreditation is preferred
- proficiency in REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite
Our office is structured for everyone to continue to grow professionally and to lead a healthy and balanced life:
- enjoyable and inclusive work environment with flexible options
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- generous and flexible paid time off
- paid family leave
- continuing education benefits
- FSA programs
- 401k retirement savings
- flexible work environment
- bonus opportunities
- opportunities for growth
Please send resumes and work sample attachments (no links, please) to email@example.com with ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line.