Paralegal - Litigation
- Maintaining electronic files for litigated matters
- Working directly with internal clients and external counsel to implement litigation strategy
- Creating standard and customized reports based on data extracted from the company's matter management and electronic billing platforms
- Coordinating discovery projects, including document review and collection efforts
- Assisting in the drafting of position statements, correspondence and pleadings
- Preparation of court filings in state and federal courts, including cite and fact checking legal briefs, confirming proper Bluebook citation, conforming filings to local rules and judge's standing orders, proofreading, and assembling of exhibits and appendices
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience
- Proof of Covid 19 Vaccinations
- 3-5 years' experience in litigation
- Advanced knowledge of matter management, e-discovery and e-billing software
- Expert proficiency in:
- Excel - formulas (vlookup), pivot tables, filters, charts, etc.
- PowerPoint - creating and editing presentations with graphics, tables and charts
- Superior research skills including web-based legal research tools
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Since 1991, I have had the pleasure of building relationships with clients, candidates and a great team at NRI. The philosophy is simple; honest communication, team work, accountability and passion. It has led me to new experiences, some great new friends and a fantastic network of contacts across diverse industries. The people I have met have shared their interests and we have found much in common; from family bonds including our four legged buddies; to favorite books ; to the great outdoors and the joys of gardening. This has led to the ability to have warm conversations; sharing ideas and conducting business with people I enjoy working with.
I value my network and welcome the opportunity to expand it. Please feel free to reach out to discuss your career!
- Connect on LinkedIn