Survey Party Chief
Bay Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a responsible, highly motivated, and detail oriented Survey Party Chief to join our Land Surveying department in Annapolis, MD. The selected candidate must be able to work as a leader of a survey crew or individually as a one man survey crew. Must have knowledge of current survey technology, such as Robotic Total Stations, Data Collectors and RTK, and be able to adapt to new industry technologies as they arise. Must be competent and experienced in performing boundary, ALTA, topographic and construction surveys.
We are looking for a Team Player! SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Candidate will have a minimum 3 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief.
The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required of a Land Surveyor.
Required Skills & Required Experience- Survey Party Chief
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to take direction
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check and drug screen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is a plus
- Must be physically able to work outdoors in all terrain and weather conditions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, excellent compensation and benefits including paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability insurance. We also offer 401K with match.
Company vehicle provided if candidate resides in reasonable distance to office.
Job Type: Full-time