Economic Development Finance Project Manager
The Economic Development Finance Program Manager will supporting CREC’s networking, technical assistance, and research activities. Primary responsibilities include coordinating current projects (e.g,. State Small Business Credit Initiative), interacting with key networks (such as State Economic Development Executives), and facilitating anticipated future contracts with federal/state economic and workforce development agencies and/or with private foundations in collaboration with senior staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering project leadership and guidance to research associates and partners
- Conducting research and analysis to meet project deliverable requirements
- Providing other technical assistance and research support
- Contributing to weekly updates, websites, blogs, social media, and proposals
- Assisting in meeting facilitation, training and webinars
- Other duties as assigned
Capabilities & Responsibilities: The Economic Development Finance Program Manager will be enthusiastic about leading and providing technical and operational research/analysis, leadership and management services to meet client project needs. This person will be familiar with and exhibit intellectual curiosity about socioeconomic data. In addition, the successful candidate will build on previous experience in interpreting, analyzing, and presenting research and policy to community, economic, or workforce development researchers and professionals, can demonstrate an ability to forge partnerships, and has strong written and oral skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience: The successful candidate will possess these preferred skills and experiences:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Four years of experience in U.S.-based community, economic, and/or workforce development
- Two (of the four) years administering, researching or analyzing financial programs preferred
- Permission to work in the U.S. is require
Our Benefits: For full-time regular employees, CREC provides medical, dental, and vision insurance and a Health Savings Account, paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off leave accrual, contributions to a company 401k Retirement Savings Plan, plus special leave for the end-of-year holiday season.
Application Requirements: Interested in joining us? Send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org