Griggs Engineering is a structural engineering consulting company focused on the DC area. We provide design and consulting services to our Clients in the building industry and do so with flexible working hours and remote work options. We have a friendly office culture and a fantastic work life balance. If you're passionate about engineering, have practical solutions to unique problems, and want to help shape a growing company, we would be happy to consider your resume.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Signing bonus for highly qualified candidates
We are currently working remotely do to COVID but periodically meet for training, site visits, and consultations. All applicants need to be located in the DMV area.
- Work closely with Principal engineer and perform delegated design items.
- Work closely with drafter and delegate drafting items.
- Manage projects in design and construction.
- Complete structural designs calculations and make recommendations.
- Provide detailed specifications and drawings for proposed solutions.
- Work directly with Client to coordinate drawings and meet the project needs.
- B.S. in Civil/Structural engineering required
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- P.E. preferred
- Practical construction experience greatly appreciated
- AutoCAD experience required
- REVIT experience required
- Wood design or construction experience required
- Steel and masonry experience is preferred
- Designs and detailing experience required
- Time management and ability to work independently and remotely required
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly