Digital Marketing Content Creator
FAIR is searching for a Digital Marketing Content Creator who will create digital and print content that will further our mission.
- Create still graphics for marketing across FAIR’s website, blog and social media platforms.
- Produce motion graphics for FAIR’s advocacy advertising campaigns and cross channel marketing
- Edit videos, podcasts, animations and motion graphics
- Assist with social media campaigns including writing content and developing graphics
- Design print materials including: infographics, brochures, publications, issue briefs, and promotional items
- Provide graphic support (including invitations, handouts and signage) for FAIR conferences and events
- Assist FAIR’s Content Producer with short character-driven animations
- Produce and upload interactive PDF versions of print works for website
- Collaborate with and respond to cross-departmental content requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Media Production and Cinematography
- Excellent grasp of design, layout and typography
- Proficiency in FCPX and/or Adobe Premier, Photoshop
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of print production with experience managing vendors a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and Drupal, WordPress or other CMS a plus.
Starting salary $55,000.00-$65,000.00, depending on experience.
FAIR's headquarters in Washington, D.C. It is a full-time, exempt position. FAIR offers generous benefits; salary is commensurate with experience.
Cover letter indicating familiarity with our mission, resume, and one writing sample are required for your application to be considered. Please submit the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Candidates are encouraged to visit FAIR’s webpage at www.fairus.org to learn more about the organization).
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.