1st and 2nd pressman positions:
- Make ready and operate an offset printing press.
- Examines job order to determine quantity to be printed, stock specifications, colors and special printing instructions.
- Examine printing plates. Ensure no visual defects and apply a correcting solution to repair minor defects.
- Adjusts controls to regulate flow of ink
- Examines printed copy for ink density, position on paper and registration and makes adjustments to press throughout production run to maintain specific registration and color density.
- Adjusts feeder and delivery mechanism as needed.
- Provides direction and instruction to press helpers.
- Other tasks related to operating and maintaining press during and after print run.
- Cleans press as well as performing necessary and required maintenance.
Requirements: Minimum of 3 years experience.
Full-Time. 1st and 2nd Shifts
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Equipment
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401-K retirement plan
- Paid Vacation Days + Holidays