Based in Annapolis, MD, Revista is the leading provider of data, analytics and networking events to the medical real estate sector. Our clients include many of the largest owners and investors of medical real estate including REITs, private equity, brokers, developers and health systems. Our products affect the development of large asset allocation strategies, inform transactional decisions and provide business development tools.
We are growing, and looking for talented, motivated people that will enable us to continue to be at the forefront of building the most advanced suite of data and tools for our industry. We provide the opportunity to work on a full range of development activities including back end data processing, automation, api development, cloud hosting, and UI development.
We are looking smart people who love to learn new technologies as part of a small agile team. This job is expected to be mostly remote with some office days in Annapolis.
* Work closely with company leadership on initiatives
* Develop new products and capabilities. Your work will directly impact internal and external customers
* Participate in requirements analysis, design, prototyping, implementation and testing
* Must be skilled in C# and web based technololgy (asp.net, .net core, .net framework)
* Ability to learn technologies efficiently, and self supervised
* Ability to work and communicate remotely
* Demonstrated skills through experience, certification, university studies, apprenticeships or other
* Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
Salary commensurate with skills and experience plus Health, 401k and PTO program. Flexible work schedule.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org