Residential Security Patrol Officers
Certified Armed and Unarmed Security Officers- Competitive Salary- Woodbridge, VA
Do you hold current and valid DCJS credentials? Do you possess excellent verbal and written communication skills? Are you able to safely handle confrontations and detain lawbreakers? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are a security solutions company, looking to appoint certified Virginia DCJS (Department of Criminal Justice Services) certified Armed and Unarmed Security Officers that are seeking full and/or part-time work within the Woodbridge / Dumfries VA (DMV) areas.
These positions are for Residential Security Patrols on the evening / night shifts
The key responsibilities of a Certified Armed and Unarmed Security Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously patrol and survey the entire body/environment of our client.
- Observe and Evaluate EVERYONE and EVERYTHING within your realm of responsibility.
- Assess and evaluate behaviors and circumstances and weigh them against the laws, policies, and procedures of the land and the entities that govern us.
- Appropriately and legally confront and respond to all risks that pose a threat to our client’s health and well-being.
- Communicate and disseminate pertinent information of the threats and remedies to everyone with the need to know.
IMMUNE Security Defense Agency is a Force of highly trained and disciplined professional, credible, expert Security Officers. Our purpose is simple. Our Officers and Security Solutions serve as our client’s “Physical IMMUNE System” and our focus is to protect our clients from criminal and harmful behavior. It is our focus and mission to keep our clients physically safe from dangers and threats and mentally free from fear and anxiety – A Peace of Mind.
The key skills and qualities of a Certified Armed and Unarmed Security Officer are:
- Officers must be proficient in writing, investigating, speaking (Bilingual in Spanish is a major advantage), and professionalism.
- Officers must be PROFESSIONALLY sharp in Appearance & Uniform
- Officers must possess the mental fortitude and discipline to handle confrontations and to detain lawbreakers
- Officers must be able to write professional shift reports
- Officers can’t have transportation issues or difficulty getting to work for these positions are “Essential Personnel” positions
- Officers that are currently proficient in handcuffing and the use of a secondary weapon (OC Spray, Baton, or Taser) preferred.
- We will only be interviewing those Officers that possess CURRENT & VALID DCJS credentials.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then simply email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org