Business Intelligence Financial Analyst
We are looking for a Financial Analyst/Power BI Developer who will help us create and integrate extensive data analytics and reporting as well as manage the Power BI infrastructure. The Power BI Developer will demonstrate specialized skills in the Power BI platform and development methodology and the ability to contribute to the strategic development of Power BI reports, applications and data visualizations across programs. Responsibilities:
· Design and develop Microsoft Power BI reports and Dashboards (Operational, Strategic & Analytical) including data set ingestion and transformation, Data Modeling, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using the appropriate report templates depicting status of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other important business metrics for an organization to make data driven decisions
· Work with cross-functional teams to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs Build data models, technical and functional documentation with business partners
· Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources using Power BI
· Provide support as required to ensure the availability and optimal performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
· Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processe
· Experience in creating reports, dashboards using POWER BI Desktop and Server and maintaining Power BI dashboards on servers.
· Extract and analyze data using PowerQuery, PowerPivot, MS Excel, POWER BI, Python and SQL.
· Design, develop, update and optimize Power BI dashboards, reports and scorecards to meet business requirements.
· Design, publish and maintain Power BI data models with many interrelated tables connected.