Bi-Lingual In-Home Family Worker
BI-LINGUAL IN-HOME FAMILY WORKER
PHILLIPS Family Partners is currently seeking bi-lingual qualified mental health clinicians to provide in-home services to at-risk youth and their families. Family Partners supports families by offering home and community-based individual and family therapy, psycho-education, and behavior therapy in Northern Virginia.
Working in collaboration with a skilled team of colleagues, the Family Worker utilizes a strengths-based approach to provide support to children and adolescences with mental health and other behavioral issues and their families. The Family Worker position offers a great way for residents to acquire relational and individual hours towards licensure.
Why should you join the PHILLIPS Family Partners team?
- Reputable, established agency
- Flexible schedule
- Work with supportive, qualified, and experienced clinicians in a positive work environment
- Shared office space to collaborate with colleagues
- Individual and shared cases
Compensation and Benefits:
- Weekly individual and group supervision by Board Approved supervisor toward VA/DC licensure (LPC, LMFT)
- Competitive pay with an increase after 6 month
- Option to qualify for benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 403B, Paid Leave)
- Professional reimbursement for continuing education and other training opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthens family relationships by teaching skills to enhance positive family functioning, communication and behavior management.
- Develops treatment plans for the family’s participation and input. Monitors and reports on the progress being made on a monthly basis.
- Provides clinical services to children and families, including crisis management, assessment and psychotherapy.
- Provides case management and delivers concrete services to families.
- Coordinates with other professionals assigned on the case.
- Advocates with schools and social service agencies on behalf of the family. Models to family members how to advocate for themselves.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- A Master’s Degree in a counseling, psychology, social work or a related human services field, preferred
- Qualified Mental Health Professional - Child (QMHP-C) certified or eligible
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical experience with children and families (Experience can include internships and practicums.)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org/careers-1 to apply online!
If you are interested in working with PHILLIPS, please send your resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
Apply for Bi-Lingual In-Home Family Worker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly