Program Director, Family Partners
PROGRAM DIRECTOR – FAMILY PARTNERS
PHILLIPS Programs is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families. We are currently seeking a Program Director for our award winning home and community based program, PHILLIPS ~ Family Partners.
Working in collaboration with the President/CEO, the director will be critical to the continued success of the program. The director will be responsible for all aspects of managing the multi-jurisdiction program and future growth including administration, program development, budget preparation and oversight, community liaison and building relationships, intake and oversight of cases and billing, hiring, training and supervision of all staff. The successful director will be able to multi-task with energy with an emphasis on evidence based results while strengthening families in the community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 - 7 yrs experience program administration, supervisory and clinical experience.
- License and certification preferred (LPC or LCSW)
- A commitment to children and their families and strengths-based approache
- Self-starter; willing to collaborate with a team to strengthen families
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team at all position levels
- Interest in and have success developing relations with community members
Let us hear from you by confidentially sending a cover letter, including salary requirements, and your resume to:
7010 Braddock Rd.
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org