Embassy of India
The Embassy of India in Washington DC invites applications for the following position (s) from the applicants who are either US citizens or permanent residents with valid appropriate visa and valid work permit: -
Name of the post: Office Assistant/Messenger
Required qualifications and skill set:
- High School or equivalent grade pass;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Basic knowledge of computer skills;
- Willingness to perform outdoor work, including beyond regular office hours.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of work station and office premises.
- Despatch of correspondence to various offices within and outside the building.
- Physical maintenance of records.
- Assisting in routine office work like Photocopying, sending of fax diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting during various events.
- Any other work, if assigned.
Initial Pay: US$ 2576 p.m. + 75 p.m. (towards medical insurance premium).
Interested candidates may send applications and resumes along with all supporting documents (educational certificates/documents, Passport/ visa/work permit etc.) to:
Fax to 001 - 202-319-2840
2107, Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC- 20008
Latest by Friday, 19 November 2021