Entry Level Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a qualified administrative assistant to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders, and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our administrative assistants interact with a range of people while performing their job, so great interpersonal skills are essential. They should also be outstanding communicators capable of providing clear information in both verbal and written forms. Other factors critical to success include Customer Service, Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and great organizational skills.
- Processing orders via email or phone
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
Experience and Requirements
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
All visitors and employees are required to wear masks. Appointment only sales, no walk-ins allowed.