Office Manager – Part Time
Office Manager – Part Time
Alexandria VA area
EAS Consulting Group, a member of the Certified family of companies, is a global leader in regulatory solutions for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. Our network of over 150 independent advisors and consultants enables EAS to provide comprehensive consulting, training, and auditing services, ensuring proactive regulatory compliance for food, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, veterinary, tobacco, hemp, and CBD products.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven part time Office Manager to join our growing team.
Primarily, you will perform administrative and financial duties common in a professional small office environment. You will act as the front-line face of the company for in-person visitors as well as incoming general calls. In addition to some scheduling and support for meetings and conferences, this position will provide administrative support to the staff and coordinate related projects as assigned.
Specifically, you will:
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Answer phones, takes messages, and answers routine questions
- Distribute incoming and send outgoing mail, scanning mail for offsite employees.
- Schedule and organizes activities such as meetings, conferences.
- Assist consultants with email, phone, etc. issues
- Manage inventory of retail items and office supplies, and reorder,
- Ship online orders, organize trade show materials, and shipping training material.
- Build liaison with Landlord, managing security cards FOBs providing access to office.
- Develop & implement office policy and procedures.
- Work with IT provider, and track tickets to determine any recurring issues.
- Meet with them on a biweekly basis to go over any new or existing concerns.
- POC for consultants with technology issues and submit tickets on their behalf.
- Manage Zoom set up and access for employees.
- Point of contact for vendor relationships (M3TC, FedEx, Staples, Stamps, Zoom, Xerox, etc.)
- Responsible for vendor setup documentation (ACH forms, W9, COI)
- Enter/pay company bills through QuickBooks and Bill Pay (A/P)
- Recording of incoming receipts (A/R) - checks, wires, credit card payments and advance fee deposits.
- Gather/organize receipts for the company credit card
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and consultants and removing system access for consultants.
- Office management or accounting experience with 2-4 years’ experience (preferred)
- Associate Degree (Preferred)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power Point, Excel
- Professional demeanor including grammar and writing skills.
- Independent thinker and internally motivated yet comfortable contributing to team environment.
- Organized and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
For immediate consideration, email a resume with salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAS Consulting Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. EAS Consulting Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.