WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fourth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry as a Female-Lead company, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 100,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
PEG, LLC is in need of a driven, team oriented, outgoing individual to fill the position of Office Manager. This position will c. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, well organized, and possess the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently with limited oversight.
As one of the first points of contact, this position assists in laying the foundation in creating a positive experience with internal and external clients. It sets the stage for how internal and external clients view the company, its services, its employees, and its mission. The qualified candidate is expected to have strong initiative and excellent communication skills which will be essential in communicating with multiple personalities, different career specialties, and levels of management.
Job Location: This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office; ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes as needed
- In charge of cataloging and purchasing office supplies and food & beverage items through Staples, Amazon, and other distributors while maintaining a clean and organized office environment
- Maintain inventory for field staff including equipment, uniforms, and PPE and assist in shipping items to field staff nationwide
- Ensure office equipment are in working order
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, create/update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), create/update necessary reports in Microsoft Excel, and other administrative documents, as required.
- Assist Administrative Support Team, as needed, in providing the utmost professionalism and customer service to internal and external clients
- Assist in organizing company functions, meetings, and events including assisting with catering orders, booking conference rooms, and ordering supplies, if needed.
- Coordinate marketing/promotional product distribution, as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Carry out other administrative tasks as needed such as coordinating travel arrangements, mail distribution (USPS/FedEx), filing, making copies, processing documents (i.e. letters, correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes), and other related items.
- Contribute to team effort by cross training in multiple departments to assist in the completion of project deadlines, as requested
- BS/BA in Business Administration or similar relevant field OR
- 5+ years of previous work experience in an Office Administration Position or related field is required
- 2+ years of previous work experience as an Office Manager is preferred
- Applicable knowledge of basic principles of administrative/office policy and procedure
- Must have strong software skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and other related software programs
- Expert ability to effectively communicate with other disciplines or groups and resolve schedule conflicts
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Must be dependable, self-directed, and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Must have outstanding verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance • 2 Weeks PTO & Company Paid Holidays • 401(k) Retirement Plan • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities • Corporate Sponsored Events •
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.