IT Training Specialist - 22053
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks an IT Training Specialist.The IT Training Specialist is responsible for the planning, design, development, and delivery of all IT training curriculum for the organization. Work with the Director of Business Technology Solutions, the IT Governance teams, and other Operations Leaders to identify and deliver training for Operations systems including Accounting and Human Resources (Workday Financials and HCM), Grants Administration and Compliance (SmartSimple), and Budgeting (Adaptive Planning). This role will serve as a liaison between IT and other departments to help educate WWF's employees on the use of new and existing tools.
- Work with the Director of Business Technology Solutions and appropriate workstream leads to provide training that optimizes user adoption and efficient use of new and existing systems across departments for WWF US HQ and Country Office staff.
- Develop IT training curriculum for Operations applications including Workday, Adaptive Planning, SmartSimple, Sage, and Blackbaud CRM; support applications such as JIRA and Zendesk; and other commonly used IT applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
- Responsible for delivery of all IT training including development of all training materials. Deliver training in the most effective format to maximize learning per audience. Audiences may be spread across multiple countries and time zones.
- Attend weekly system Governance meetings to stay up to date on functionality changes and identify training needs based on updates to business process or configurations within these systems (Blackbaud CRM, Workday HCM, Workday Financials, Workday Grants, Adaptive Planning, and SmartSimple).
- In collaboration with a cross functional team, play a key role in the implementation of a formal Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage a robust knowledgebase of job aids and articles within Zendesk to promote self-service help and learning.
- Work with the appropriate Subject Matter Experts to update training material content per application and functional area as it evolves.
- Create and administer training feedback mechanisms. Analyze results, evaluate program effectiveness to ensure desired objectives were achieved.
- Routinely field requests for new training courses, job aids, and other content. Escalate to leadership to prioritize appropriately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of six years' experience developing and delivering in person instructor led, virtual instructor led, and e-learning training on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Experience developing and delivering train the trainer courses in partnership with SMEs across the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; ability to communicate difficult concepts, new technology, and new ways of working. Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
- Experience developing standard templates for easy-to-follow user friendly instruction.
- Experience with e-learning tool development such as Adobe Captivate, uPerform, Opus, or others and Learning Management Systems desired.
- Knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management and/or Financial modules or similar HRIS or ERP experience preferred. Experience with budgeting tools, CRM systems, and/or grants management a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications; ability to understand and document complex business processes to develop training materials that cross applications.
- A self-starter that brings the energy and resilience to continually drive improvements and change.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22053
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/QlNYzDs8VzBBURQS8yrd