BUS DRIVERS NEEDED
JOIN THE DRIVING FORCE OF MARYLAND
The University of Maryland is searching for CDL Drivers to operate transit vehicles including cutaway vans, 30’ buses, 35’ buses, and 40’ buses to transport passengers along assigned routes or designated point-to-point service.
Our drivers are an integral part of the community in which they serve. They are committed to safety and customer service.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- One year in the operation of medium or heavy duty commercial passenger vehicles
- No more than 4 points on driving record
- Valid Medical DOT Card
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Seasonal (Fall, Winter, Spring) Contingent 2 contractual appointment - Receive up to a yearly $5,000 incentive!
- 12-month Contingent 2 contractual appointment
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive Pay: Up to $18.71/hour (based on years of experience)
- Fixed Schedules: 40 hours/week plus overtime opportunities
- All shifts are 8.5 or 10.5 hours, with no split shifts
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Tuition remission
Please visit our website to apply for the driving position you're interested in