Short Term & Same Day Assignments
- Job Summary/Company:
Sparks Group is seeking professionals to assist with providing excellent support to a variety of offices in the Frederick County Area. Most of these positions are short term contracts lasting from 2 weeks to one day. We are looking for flexible individuals who are willing to work multiple roles. Please submit your resume and give us a CALL 301-926-7800.
Experience with a desire to work in an office setting also encouraged to apply! Strong computer proficiency, professional appearance and written/verbal communication for video chats. If this is you, we want to discuss immediately!
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; including proficiency with internet and search engines, operating systems, and browsers; effective manipulation of multiple screens simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Projects a competent, enthusiastic and empathetic demeanor with customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both spoken and written
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- A flexible and reliable work ethic and passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Must possess a can-do attitude and strong initiative with a drive to succeed
- Outgoing, energized, and the ability to build great customer relationships
- Comfortable answering phones and speaking with employees and vendors
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.