7 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager: Under general direction, manages, administers, and leads design and construction of a variety of capital improvement projects; ensures that projects and services are delivered within time and budget constraints and in full compliance with local, state, and federal policies, procedures, rules, and regulations; organizes and leads projects through project or service initiation and implementation; develops and manages project or service specific scopes, schedules and budgets; interfaces and works cooperatively with other City departments to implement and support Citywide programs and to obtain consensus and approvals related to project or service; ensures payments to contractor/vendor are proper, timely and change management of costs is proper and well documented; manages the administration of the contracts.
- 3+ years of experience in project or program management.
- Skills related to budget management, project management and contracting.
- Certain combinations relevant experience or training may be considered in lieu of the above listed qualifications.
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Professional Engineering or Architectural License
- Engineer-in-Training Certification
- Certified Construction Manager
Salary: $74,752.00 - $86,000 Depending on Qualifications
*COVID-19 vaccination required in order to qualify for this position.
How to Apply: Please apply online on the City of Bowie website at: www.cityofbowie.org. Applicants are required to complete City of Bowie application
Application Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Bowie is a drug and alcohol-testing employer. EOE