Patent Prosecution Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Sughrue Mion, PLLC, a leading Intellectual Property law firm, located in Washington, DC is seeking a patent prosecution specialist. This position will facilitate communications and management of patent applications with a large technology company client using their proprietary internet portal.
- Assist attorneys and patent agents with patent applications relating to various technologies and sciences.
- Conduct legal and scientific research on various issues as the firm needs.
- Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to assisting with filing patent applications, responses to office actions, conducting legal and scientific research. Translation between Chinese and English are required, as to corresponding with clients in both languages.
- Collecting and compiling prior art references, perform research and compile data as requested by attorneys.
- Manage databases of patent application files
- Fluency in Chinese language reading and writing to understand the nature of patent application
- Science/technical background to understand the nature of patent application details
Education & Experience:
- College degree in the sciences required
- 0-1 experience
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills required
Fluency in reading and writing in the Chinese language required.
Apply for Patent Prosecution Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly