Admin and Call Center Support for FEMA Partner
- Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group is seeking call center and administrative professionals to fill open seats for a very large company for a contract supporting FEMA. This is a hybrid role that will work onsite and MAY transition to working from home opportunity that will assist inspectors who are both field and remote employees supporting the LA region. Please send your resume today and follow up with a call to our office at 703 620 6444 to schedule an interview.
- Field incoming calls and/or email in a fast paced environment
- Supports in field and remote inspectors
- May assist with inspector timecards and expenses
- Clerical duties that include data entry and emailing
- Previous DHS or FEMA experience within the past 5 years is highly preferred
- Experience within a fast paced call center
- Outstanding communication skills and empathy are expected
- US Citizenship is required
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.