PART TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - SPECIAL EDUCATION
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE - PART-TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
PHILLIPS Programs is a place where you can make a positive impact in the lives of students and families. PHILLIPS serves children and adolescents with behavioral health needs ages 6 – 21. We have an opening for a Part-Time Occupational Therapist at our Laurel, Maryland campus.
The Occupational Therapist will provide diagnostic and therapeutic occupational therapy services to students. In addition, the OT will serve as a consultant to teachers and other staff regarding the development and implementation of occupational therapy strategies that support educational goals and objectives.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Hold valid MD license issued through MD Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (required)
- Hold valid DC license, or be eligible for licensure in DC
- Have experience working in the special needs educational environment (learning and behavioral needs)
- Have a passion and dedication to students and the classroom
- Enjoy working with a team
- Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to:
WEBSITE APPLICATION: www.phillipsprograms.org under Career Section
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION
Apply for PART TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - SPECIAL EDUCATION
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly