POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA (eligible for partial remote work)
About FEEA Childcare Services:
Founded in 2008, FEEA Childcare Services Inc (FCCS) is a small business located in Alexandria, VA that providers childcare subsidy management services nationally. Our work culture is energetic and supportive.
The Program Coordinator will support eligible federal employees in accessing childcare subsidy benefits provided by their employer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with federal employee parent beneficiaries to process their applications, monthly invoices, and subsidy payments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual reports and invoices for payment from federal agencies
- Liaise with childcare providers to answer questions regarding payments
- Ensure applications, provider changes, and invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner and tracked accurately in program database
- Assist with payment processing
- Some remote evening work may be required
· Other duties as assigned
· Two years of fast-paced customer service and data processing experience
· Experience using databases (Salesforce preferred)
· Knowledge QuickBooks preferred
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Able to manage complex details quickly and accurately
· Strong track record of multi-tasking
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
· High level of initiative
· Ability to work independently
· Highest ethical standards
· Due to federal contracting requirements, must be a U.S. citizen
COVID vaccination or willingness to get COVID vaccination required unless FCCS approved medical or religious exemption received prior to start date.
This position will require a credit, criminal, and other background checks as may be required by the US Federal Agencies sponsoring the contracts for this program.
FCCS offers paid vacation, sick time, holidays, medical and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance. Employees also become eligible for a 401K retirement savings plan after one year of service.
To apply please send a cover letter that describes how your specific experience matches the job requirements and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Apply for Program Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly