IAI leverages technologies created through our R&D programs to create new products and bring them to market. IAI has developed, licensed, and sustained products for commercial and government customers. IAI’s engineering, installation, service, and manufacturing teams support products through their full life cycle. With onsite engineering and manufacturing facilities, IAI can deliver quantities of units in the thousands. Once delivered, our team provides full service installation and maintenance of deployed systems. Product lines range from salable software analytics platforms, to full service perimeter security solutions.
Intelligent Automation Inc. is currently seeking a Production Technician to support electro-mechanical assembly of a variety of products within its Integrated Solutions division. U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident status is required.
- Cable assembly using a variety of crimp tools from multiple manufacturers
- Assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies using a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to build to print
- Reads and comprehends engineered drawings, diagrams and work instructions.
- Hand soldering of SMT and Thru hole components down to, but not limited to, 0402 and pitches of .050”
- Some short distance travel may be required around the DC metro area
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds assisted
- Experience with manual crimp tools, hand tools and power tools
- Experience with soldering tools (Soldering iron, solder vacuum, heat gun, hot air pencil, etc.)
- Understanding and ability to identify metric as well as imperial fasteners
- Attention to detail
- 2+ years’ experience in working with electro-mechanical assemblies
- 5+ years’ experience in working with electro-mechanical assemblies
- Technically proficient but can also think independently
- Basic fabrication skills using hand and power tools
- IPC / J-STD-001 Solder Certified (Expired certification acceptable)
- IPC / WHMA-620 Cable Certified (Expired certification acceptable)
- Experience using large power tools (Drill Press, Band Saw, Lathe, Milling Machine)
IAI is a technology innovation company specializing in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies and corporations. IAI leverages agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio to excel in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI’s core R&D areas include: AI & Advanced Computing; Autonomy & Robotics; Healthcare Research Technologies; Modeling, Simulation & Visualization; and Networks & Cyber Security; and Radar, Communications & Sensors. For more information about IAI please visit www.i-a-i.com.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 21-1351BH