Join a team of mission-driven leaders to help the Office of Finance & Accounting. The Executive/Administrative Assistant directs and coordinates high-level administrative support for the finance/accounting office. Facilitates the work of the Chief Financial Officer by providing administrative support for the CFO and the Office. This position works with the Committee on Budget & Finance, Audit Subcommittee, Accounting Practices Committee, and other committees as assigned.
- Must have full competence in Microsoft Office products; proficiency with Adobe products required.
- Experience with email and the internet is required.
- Knowledge of Microix and Sage/Abila is helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well with others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to set and change work priorities; ability to work additional hours on occasion.
- Proven ability to draft comprehensive correspondence/take minutes of meetings.
- Certified Administrative Professional designation preferred.
- Flexibility in working effectively either independently or collaboratively as circumstances warrant.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Able to travel and support committee meetings offsite.
Number of Years Required: 4-6 years Educational Level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience or combination of college-level course work and related experience preferably in an accounting office Major Field/Specialty: Accounting/business, administrative coordination, technology, office skills, general management.
We offer Medical/Dental/Vision/Pension/ Vacation-Sick Leave/Free Parking/Tuition Assistance