What is NetEffect Marketing?
A dynamic, fast-growing direct response marketing agency that brings passion, creativity and innovation to every project. NEM creates and executes multi-channel digital campaigns for a nationwide client base, and helps companies big and small grow their businesses by using proven direct response marketing tactics. We deliver superior results through media planning, direct mail, copywriting, email marketing and strategic marketing services.
Please note that we are a close-knit, fully virtual team, so applicants must be self-motivated, able to hit deadlines with little supervision, comfortable working independently and collaborating with a team.
Our Marketing Assistant must be a self-starter who’s curious, up for any challenge and extremely detail-oriented. The ideal applicant will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be highly organized, and excel at juggling multiple tasks.
The hours for this position are 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing and direct-response experience a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), GSuite, and MAC based documentation creation software
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and create reports that convey results in a clear, digestible way
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills that can build impactful, well-designed and thought-out presentations that help clients understand recommendations and results
Skills you’ll need to be successful as our Marketing Assistant:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- High energy, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines under pressure, and quickly adjust when priorities change at the last minute
The person in this position will be part of a larger Marketing Team and will contribute to NEM’s success by excelling in the responsibilities below:
Reporting: Gathering data and information in order to measure and report on marketing campaign results.
Analyzing: Looking at results and figuring out what happened. What worked? Why? What didn’t? Why not?
Strategizing: Recommending tactical changes to improve campaigns based on the above analysis
Trafficking: Wrangling and coordinating multiple sets of assets and inventory for both direct mail and media campaigns
Dotting I’s and crossing T’s: Logistics, Quality Control, Scheduling. Details, Details, Details
Planning, prioritizing, and preparing campaigns to produce measurable results
Running day-to-day management processes and creating all necessary tracking to measure campaign success while ensuring that all media is running effectively and efficiently.
This position pays $40,000 – 45,000.