Digital Media Planner
What is NetEffect Marketing?
A dynamic, fast-growing direct response marketing agency that brings passion, creativity and innovation to every project. NEM creates and executes multi-channel digital campaigns for a nationwide client base, primarily in the consumer financial publishing space. For over 15 years, we have helped companies big and small grow their businesses by using proven direct response marketing tactics and delivered superior results through digital media planning, direct mail, copywriting, email marketing and strategic marketing services.
Our office is fully remote, so applicants must be self-motivated, able to hit deadlines with little supervision, and comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with remote colleagues.
Digital Media Planner
NetEffect Marketing is looking for a Digital Media Planner to be responsible for developing, executing, and analyzing integrated digital media strategies. This person will have the opportunity to be an important part of the company, and there is unlimited growth potential at NetEffect.
The requirements for this position are:
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology.
- Significant knowledge of paid search, display advertising and social media advertising.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- Ability to work with databases and spreadsheets for the collection and management of information.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate results, test ideas, and ROI to all stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiating and acquiring advertising space across digital media platforms.
- Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Managing budgets.
- Analyzing campaign metrics: open rates, click rates, registration rates, and close rates. Comparing results to established benchmarks.
- Preparing and delivering performance reports that include learnings and analysis along with recommendations based on solid data.
- Working on digital marketing plans from conception through implementation, execution, and analysis.
- Working on multiple projects at the same time, often for several different clients.
- Developing and maintaining good contacts with media owners
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be a lifelong learner and enjoy monitoring trends in the digital media landscape, and staying on top of Best Practices in the digital media industry
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as an analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math.