Research Project Coordinator
Parabon is a fast-paced, innovative R&D organization. We need a Research Project Coordinator with strong attention to detail to join our team! In this role you will help manage the company's highly scientific projects in the bioinformatics and DNA nanotechnology divisions.
The following are examples of the types of responsibilities of the position:
- Provide project management support for Company’s government research & development projects and commercial activities, including:
- Plan and coordinate daily activities for assigned projects in conjunction with project Principal Investigator.
- Record minutes from project meetings.
- Create and manage Gantt charts
- Edit and submit project reports.
- Draft and/or review invoices.
- Track and analyze costs associated with government contracts and commercial activities.
- Conduct market/competitor assessments.
- Provide remote support to subcontractors responsible for recruitment efforts for human subjects research studies, including consent form processing, shipment of study materials and development and implementation of creative recruitment marketing strategies.
- Assist with subcontracting activities, including, but not limited to, administrative and financial oversight of subcontractors and service providers.
- Coordinate proposal pursuit efforts, including but not limited to, researching solicitations, developing proposal templates, writing and editing proposal content, developing budgets and justifications, and proposal submission responsibilities.
- Assist executives with the commercialization efforts for the Company’s new and emerging technologies and services that result from research projects.
- Schedule meetings for executive and scientific staff.
- Maintain scientific publication reference library and other organizational relevant resource materials.
- Provide administrative support to the executives and principal investigators as needed.
- Serve as backup to the Business Administrator as needed.
In order to be effective in the position, the candidate must have:
- At least two  years of experience using Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, OmniPlan or other software tool that manages project resources;
- At least two  years professional work experience supporting government contract projects;
- At least one  year of work experience supporting government proposal pursuits;
- Experience working in a highly technical or scientific organization
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail (e.g., experience successfully performing audits or data integrity oversight);
- Excellent written skills and ability to demonstrate them by providing a writing sample (non-proprietary), and,
- Bachelor’s degree.
Experience supporting principal investigators of clinical research/human subjects research projects. If you have had this type of experience, please be sure to mention it in your cover letter.
Apply for Research Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly