The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for a temporary HR Generalist to join the team at a prestigious educational institution. This role supports the HR department in a wide range of tasks and the successful candidate will have solid, hands-on HR experience and a can-do attitude. The person in this role will be expected to work in-person. This position is available immediately and expected to last 4-6 months. This is an excellent opportunity to hone your HR experience with a professional and dedicated team!
- Support the recruitment process by posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews
- Manage HRIS database
- Serve as the first point of contact for HR inquiries
- Assist with other HR tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in HR and recruiting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in MSOffice and HRIS systems
- Ability to practice sound judgement when it comes to confidential information
The Ford Agency is a recruiting firm based in the DC area. We represent a broad range of businesses and non-profits throughout the region. This position is an opening with our client.
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for HR Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly