IT systems manager
The National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC), located in Annapolis MD, seeks an IT systems manager to provide support for computing resources and liaising with communities of scholars and staff. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in supporting a community of users, responding to new and emerging cyberinfrastructure needs, and coordinating across multiple projects and with other units. This is a grant-supported job with a term limit of up to two years; available immediately.
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working in a managed environment (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory, Red Hat Identity Management, etc.) and familiarity with automated deployments (Microsoft SCCM, Red Hat Satellite, Foreman, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems in computer networks, computer hardware, and computer operating system configuration and operation
- Demonstrated experience working well with a wide variety of end-users
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent customer service and written and oral communication skills
For best consideration Apply by 0-5-21.
For full information & application information go to: https://www.sesync.org/about/careers
Position does not provide sponsorship for Visas.