Public Affairs Specialist
The Ford Agency is working with a national MARCOM organization to find a Public Affairs Specialist interested in promoting cultural diversity within the industry. The PR Specialist will report directly to the President/CEO and will develop and implement organization-wide strategies to enhance visibility of the organization and mission. This role has myriad responsibilities that are perfect for a mid-level professional with experience in social media campaign development and strategic media relations. This is a temp-to-hire position that is 100% remote and available immediately!
- Act as the main point- of-contact for all marketing and communications projects
- Oversee all media relations to include responding to media inquiries, writing press releases, pitching stories to the media, media monitoring
- Develop and execute strategic communication and marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and create relevant content
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Journalism
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a non-profit, association, or advocacy organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Intermediate proficiency with MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Buffer or comparative social media scheduling platform
The Ford Agency is a recruiting firm based in the DC area. We represent a broad range of businesses and non-profits throughout the region. This position in an opening with our client.
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036