3 days left
- Full Time
AHC is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented full-time Recertification Specialist. This person must possess exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, have a strong understanding of resident initial (move-in), annual and interim certifications and recertifications, and enjoy a team-oriented work approach. Experience as a HUD (Housing and Urban Development) occupancy specialist and in the LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) program are required.
• Processing tax credit recertification paperwork, leasing apartments.
• Processing rental applications.
• Communicating marketing information on apartments.
• Processing service tickets for maintenance staff.
• Distributing keys.
• Responding to in-person & phone inquiries regarding the property.
• Prepare related paperwork included but not limited to weekly and monthly reports.
• Conduct orientation for new residents.
• Post data in database system (Yardi).
• Post rent checks.
• Other related administrative duties.
• Tax Credit Certification and/or Associates degree.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in leasing & providing administrative support for residential property.
• Experience processing rental applications & posting rents.
• Knowledge of fair housing regulations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and complete paperwork accurately & timely.
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience with Yardi preferred.
• Ability to work on weekends.
• Fluency in Spanish a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. E/O/E