Through the years, AHC has become recognized regionally as a leader in the construction and renovation of apartment buildings. These efforts have improved the quality of life for thousands of low-and-moderate income residents in the Washington-Baltimore metro area and have strengthened many local neighborhoods.
The Asset Manager is part of a team responsible for the financial & physical performance of the owner’s portfolio of properties. The Asset Manager reports to the Director, Portfolio & Asset Management.
• Monitoring the activities of the property management company and provides analysis & reporting to owners, investors, lenders, management, etc. as necessary.
• Prepare and present financials, refinancing and other excel based analysis on existing portfolio.
• Provide analytic support to the Asset Management Director.
• Be the first & lead point of contact for investors, lenders, & regulators.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Five (5) years’ experience with multifamily real estate law, property operations, budgeting, financial reporting, lending practices & documents, risk management at both the owner & property level, including property & liability insurance
• Knowledge & experience with affordable housing legal & regulatory structures
• Strong analytical skills & logical skills as applied to financial analysis in the multifamily real estate sector
• Proficiency in Excel in order to produce presentation quality reports
• Strong analytical accounting skills including the ability to interpret income statements, balance sheets, and trail balances.
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Industry certifications a plus
• Strong organizational skills & ability to effectively meet deadlines
• Valid driver’s license.
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. E/O/E