Recruiting Administrative Assistant
International Consulting firm seeking an Recruiting Administrative Assistant to join its DC-based team! This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior level candidate who is looking for the next opportunity to break into the recruiting field in a role that offers substantial opportunity to learn and grow. The Assistant will provide administrative support to the national and global recruiting efforts and will work directly with the entire department. This is a long-term temporary opportunity expected to last through November.
- Prepare interview schedules and act as liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Provide onboarding support to new hires
- Draft & maintain job advertisements in applicant tracking system and on external websites
- Coordinate with hiring managers on job descriptions and position criteria
- Generate, maintain, and distribute recruiting related documents
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of professional office experience or internships in professional services
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong proficiency in MSOffice Suite
- Database or ATS experience a plus
The Ford Agency is a recruiting firm based in the DC area. We represent a broad range of businesses and non-profits throughout the region. This position is an opening with our client.
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20036