Help Desk Specialist
Our organization has an immediate opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist to join our rapidly growing firm. We are looking for excited, energetic, competent experienced professionals that are looking to join an organization that is focused on attention to detail, growth and success. Our organization is committed to our employees and offers competitive salaries, opportunity for growth and attractive benefit package to all Full-Time employees.
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC is a real estate law firm founded in 2002 to provide services for creditors in the MD, VA, and DC. We have 100+ employees spread across our 3 locations in Bethesda, MD and Norfolk, VA. We specialize in creditors rights, and our clients consist of national banks and mortgage lenders providing Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO and Eviction services.
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC has an opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist who knows how to solve IT problems promptly. You will help analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate complex computer network problems in our offices across various states. You will play an important role in the firm’s disaster recovery efforts by performing file backups on the network and assisting end users via phone, email, or in-person visits. Other duties may apply:
- Work with our phone service vendor to manage the firm’s VOIP systems.
- Resolve technical LAN/WAN end user problems including network connectivity.
- Track suspicious emails via Spam Firewall.
- Oversee installation of all updates for programs such as Adobe, Java, Microsoft, and other desktop application.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and document computer network issues.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software (including servers, desktop and printers).
- Monitor the firm’s on/off site VM systems on a daily basis.
- Associates or bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2-5 years of Technical Support experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Server components.
- Previous Desktop Support experience.
- Knowledge of business network troubleshooting, implementation, and VPN configuration.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Remedy preferred but not required.
Office hours are 9:00 - 5:30. This position is onsite.
Bethesda office is Metro accessible.
Rosenberg & Associates offers comprehensive benefits which include Health, Dental, Vision STD, LTD, Life and 401k to all full-time employees.
Principals and local candidates only