Market Research Assistant / Associate
Heart+Mind Strategies is seeking individuals to who are excited to excel in a market research, strategy and consulting career!
Through your support of all phases of qualitative and quantitative research projects, you are a vital members of each client team. You will develop the skills necessary to accurately and efficiently execute all components of research projects, including, but not limited to: ensuring quality throughout the project lifecycle; creation of compelling and graphically pleasing deliverables; secondary research and project coordination and management.
Our office is in Reston, VA and we have not officially opened the office, but when we do we'd like whomever fills this position to come into the office a minimum of three days a week while onboarding and training. Of course, this all is dependent on COVID19 and variants.
Characteristics of wildly successful employees at Heart+Mind:
- Performance-driven, self-sacrificing hard workers who are tenacious regarding error-free, thoughtful and timely completion of work;
- Unconventional, critical, creative, fresh thinkers who collaborate with others;
- Inherent troubleshooters and problem solvers;
- Proactively undertake new opportunities quickly, enthusiastically and without trepidation;
- Compulsive dedication to quality and process improvement;
- Inquisitive and curious, willing to ask questions and wanting to understand the “why” behind processes, decisions, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and implement key time-management skills in high-demand settings and exceed expectations by prioritizing tasks and completing assignments ahead of schedule.
The following background/experience is desirable upon hire:
- Academic background in the liberal arts or social sciences (e.g., statistics, sociology, demography) marketing, or communications
- Strong analytical orientation with a demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Internship or some professional work experience preferred