Human Resource Analyst
We are in search of an experienced Human Resources Analyst (HRA) who, under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), will provide key functional support and administration of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), related systems/software and associated components. The HRA is responsible for compliance, reporting and records management. They will ensure the timely and accurate processing of HR transactions and maintain the accuracy and integrity of the HRIS. The HRA will contribute to the analysis of data and the development of strategy to inform HR/HC decisions. The HRA will apply their Generalist knowledge in support of the HR team and in assistance with employee communications, to include updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures and serving as a resource to staff.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of personnel transactions into the HRIS. Review forms for accuracy and required approvals. Communicate with appropriate team members and Finance/Payroll to resolve any issues
- Establishes and maintains employee records ensuring adherence to policies, including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Audits the HRIS to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures. Investigates and resolves any identified discrepancies
- Prepares a variety of monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports and metrics. Using the HRIS, runs routine and designs custom ad hoc reports as required to meet HR reporting and data collection needs
- Assists with data analysis and contributes to the development of strategy as informed by the data
- Responsible for the completion of various internal, federal and local reporting and compliance requirements
- Provides administrative support to the HR team by creating a variety of documents to include routine HR communications
- Provides logistical support for the planning of existing and introduction of new HR programs and initiatives
- Provides front-line support to staff by responding to routine human resources inquiries.
- Special projects or other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related field and 3-5 years of progressive human resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced proficiency with ADP and/or similar Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and report development systems
- Must be results-oriented and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and the ability to process, design and present data in ways that contributes to decision making
- Proven ability to assess priorities and manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously with excellent time management
- Excellent customer services skills
- A high level of confidentiality required, matched with a deep respect for and commitment to protecting sensitive information
- Strong computer skills, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have an amazing sense of humor and a willingness to roll up your sleeves in support of the mission
- Commitment to Carlos Rosario’s mission and values and an ability to model those values in relationship with colleagues, and partners