- 2-4 years of experience in bookkeeping
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and Business/Management or similar background.
- Fluent in QuickBooks
- Accounts receivable – tracking receivables including outstanding invoices and collections. Corresponding with clients on invoice questions.
- Accounts payable – making sure vendors are paid on time; scheduling payments efficiently and economically
- Financial controls, reporting and statements - prepare financial reports that can be used for budgeting, forecasting and other decision-making.
- Knowledgeable in timekeeping/billable hours
Partial remote work options.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.