Customer Care Representative
Job Summary/Company: A leader in online continuing education courses based in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC is currently seeking motivated Customer Service Representatives to work in their fast-paced call center. Submit your resume or call our Recruiters at 703-620-6444 to learn more about this opportunity today!
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive product and service knowledge to ensure effective customer service delivery
- Manage a high volume of calls to answer questions, process orders, and resolve customer issues
- Increase sales efforts by identifying appropriate times to up- and cross-sell products
- Efficiently navigate multiple computer systems and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to sit at computer and work on the phone for extended periods of time
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.