Software Developer 3
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze complex business requirements, define system strategy, design strategy and develop requirements that meet the client’s expectations and requirements.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand requirements, determine design and perform gap-analysis to identify appropriate development and deployment strategy
- Design, Prototype, Develop and Test business requirements on COTS platforms such as Salesforce and adheres to platform best practices including using platform provided tools such as workflows, reports, process builders and visual flows.
- Support the system implementation throughout its lifecycle including Integration and user acceptance testing phases. Develop test cases for all the requirements.
- Perform integrations with third party systems using REST API/SOAP API and data migration using native platform provided tools.
- Experience developing custom solutions and deploying them to higher environments via tools like Visual Studio Code, Salesforce CLI and other native platform tools. Version control changes to code using tools like GitHub, GitLab.
- Support on-going projects by fixing defects in production and providing enhancements to the existing functionalities.
- Implement solution using various Salesforce cloud offerings like Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Sales Cloud with Quote-to-Cash that incorporates Salesforce CPQ and Billing.
- Setup Organization’s object model (Custom objects, custom fields, relationships, validation rules) and Security (Profiles, Permission Sets, Permission set groups, Roles, Role Hierarchies, Sharing rules etc.,) and database queries using SOQL and SOSL to efficiently access underlying databases on the platform.
- Educate and train clients on Salesforce’s features and capabilities to improve their performance and efficiency.
- Prepare Technical Specification documents and keep them up to date.
II: Experience or Qualifications Required:
- 5 years of experience as a Software Developer/Software Engineer/Consultant developing technology solutions based on business requirements/needs, of which three years involved Salesforce technologies.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Salesforce Development Technologies including APEX, Visualforce
- Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Sales Cloud with Quote to Cash and Billing
- AURA Framework
- SOQL, SOSL
- HP ALM
- Jira, VersionOne, Salesforce - Code Builder
- Visual Studio Code
III: Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or its foreign equivalent
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to CelaniMDominguez@maximus.com with the "Software Developer 3 (VA)" position in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
MAXIMUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Software Developer 3
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly