The Facility Manager supervises and manages facilities maintenance, service requests, front lobby reception, telecommunication activities, and special events within the Conference. Inspects and maintains the physical appearance of the facility. Contributes to the Bishops’ strategic plan for the Conference. Demonstrates willingness and ability to understand, respect, and contribute to the USCCB mission and fulfill job duties according to its Catholic identity.
Education: Undergraduate degree or combination of college and directly related work experience
Major Field/Specialty: Facility Management, Project Management
Other Specialized Training: (e.g., word processing, personal computer, knowledge of Catholic Church, etc.)
· Knowledge of Catholic Church structures and hierarchy.
· Knowledge of building systems, etc., electric, plumbing, emergency power.
· Knowledge of building operations, etc. cafeteria, security, mailing, printing.
· Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System programs.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe, CAD.
· Planning, organizational, and time management skills
· Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
· Strong customer service orientation.
· CPR/AED Certified (or ability to become certified). Must possess a valid motor vehicle license.
· Facility management. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Planning and implementation of office moves. Experience developing and monitoring budgets and ability to perform accounting procedures. Strong supervisory skills. Familiarity with telecommunications equipment.
Number of Years Required: Minimum 6 -7 years in a related field.
For further details, click on the link: