Senior Research Analyst
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is seeking a Senior Research Analyst for its Economics & Contracts Department.
The primary duty of the position is conduct economic, financial, and collective bargaining research on companies and industries to assist in contract negotiations.
- Serves as the lead researcher in assigned trade conferences
- Responsible for all economic and financial analysis that is involved in contract negotiations and participates as part of a negotiations team
- Closely securitize company financials, quarterly reports, and labor trends, and be able to defend research results to others
- Meets with negotiation committee and helps develop literature to aid in explaining contract elements
- Assists the Director in the development and planning of research reports
- Assists in the day-to-day guidance, training, and development of other department staff (Research Analysts and Interns) on research and analysis activities as required.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Statistics and/or Mathematics required. Advanced degree preferred
- Current knowledge of financial reports including Income Statements, Cash Flow Analyst, Balance Sheets, Pro Forma Statements, 10-Q and 10-Ks
- Three to five years of experience conducting research in a professional environment required
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office suite production (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint), and databases required
- Extensive travel may be required
- Ability to work as needed, which may include events, weekends, and/or holidays
Competitive salary and benefits packages offered. Please contact Jacquelyn L. Brown, International Brotherhood of Teamsters, 25 Louisiana Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IBT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Senior Research Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly