Communications and Outreach Coordinator
The Communications and Outreach Coordinator performs a range of duties for the FAC. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write media releases
- Write constant contact standalone announcements
- Find potential funding streams
- Grant writing
- Outreach to local and regional news outlets
- Market updates and events
- Assist in planning and executing events (webinars, meetings, conferences, etc.) that will include web and digital platform setup, content, manage event calendar, etc.
- Scout, inspect and secure event facilities and venues, including virtual event environments
- Attend all events in person or virtual
- Coordinate event program logistics and services, including registration management, badge preparation, AV requirements, food and beverage catering, signage, transportation, lodging, ordering of supplies, packing/shipping of event materials, managing vendors, etc.
- Perform event marketing duties to include web page and email content, setting up and scheduling email blasts and manage communications calendar
- Coordinate deliverables with speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees
- Ability to secure sponsors for event programs
- Manage and support volunteer and stakeholder participation and interaction
- Create invoices and receipts as requested; track expenses for budget reconciliation
- Create reports to report back to management
- Data entry and administrative functions as required
- Conduct post-event assessments, analyzing summaries and participant and client feedback in order to identify areas of improvement, vendor performance, and improved preparation for future events
- Other assignments as needed
The Frederick Arts Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Please submit your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Communications and Outreach Coordinator’.
Hours: Full-time employee