Manager of Client Development
Manager of Client Development
EAS Consulting Group, a member of the Certified family of companies, is a global leader in regulatory solutions for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. Our network of over 150 independent advisors and consultants enables EAS to provide comprehensive consulting, training, and auditing services, ensuring proactive regulatory compliance for food, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, veterinary, tobacco, hemp, and CBD products.
We are looking for a self-motivated Manager of Client Development for an exciting, highly visible role interacting with EAS clients, directors, and vendors. Reporting to the President, you will leverage technical, organizational and customer knowledge as you serve as a focal point in connecting EAS Consulting Groups’ significant regulatory, technical, and scientific expertise. Working with our directors, you will plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload to meet the needs of current and potential new clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Handle online and phone inquiries regarding new projects from clients
- Work with directors to prepare proposals and quotes to potential/current clients.
- Facilitate the review, negotiation, and approval of all client service agreements
- Assist directors with general project management activities and presentations
- Become proficient with “Salesforce” to track leads, contacts, open projects.
- Assist in organizing/coordinating client project teleconferences and meetings.
- Assist in marketing activities targeted to specific commodity areas.
- Perform client follow-up and proactive outreach for new project generation.
- Develop, execute, and manage a post-project client follow-up process to ensure client satisfaction
Requirements for Manager of Client Development:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business or Science preferred).
- Five years’ experience in client services or related function is desired
- Experience working with a CRM system, Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional ability to organize/prioritize work
- Familiarity/experience with FDA regulatory matters or regulated industry is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent proofreading & follow up skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career. For immediate consideration, email a resume with salary requirements in confidence to aMathew@Certified-Laboratories.com.
EAS Consulting Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. EAS Consulting Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.