Downtown Washington DC-based Architecture firm seeks a sharp, organized, and detail-oriented Office Manager. This position is a key member of the team, often setting the tone for MV+A’s diverse and inclusive culture by organizing and leading events in and out of the office, keeping the office organized and running smoothly, and assisting with IT issues when they arise. The Office Manager provides support to the Operations Manager and Principals and requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Office Manager also has the unique opportunity to be highly involved in MV+A’s marketing efforts, working alongside our graphic designer and marketing team. This includes the management of MV+A’s monthly Design Brief, website, and various promotional materials and social media platforms.
MV+A is a collaborative and creative environment located in the heart of downtown DC. Please visit our website for more information: www.mva-arch.com.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Prior administrative and office management experience
- An interest in the arts, architecture, and/or marketing is a plus
Office Management duties include:
- Coordination of company events
- Management and maintenance of
- Office supplies, inventory, and overall upkeep
- Office equipment and files, including executive and confidential files and archives
- Marketing and social media efforts
- Assisting with
- IT, HR, and bookkeeping
This is a full-time position with room for growth. For immediate consideration, please email cover letter and resume to HR@mva-arch.com.
MV+A requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MV+A will consider reasonable accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons for non-vaccinated individuals.